I am a massive fan of celebrating success in our business. I like share with my staff after we have achieved a goal or reached a milestone and as owner of a business that sells tours and experiences I often like to experience one of the experiences that we sell.
I decided to take my staff tandem skydiving from 14000 feet for a shared celebration experience, however in hindsight I can see that this may or may not have had the desired effect. For the less adventurous this caused sleepless nights and quite a build up of anxiety, however for others (like myself) this was an unforgettable and enjoyable experience. What is the most unusual team building activity you have either been taken on or taken your staff on? For some great ideas contact us on 1300654002 or info@doittour.com

No comments:
Post a Comment
Do It Tour offers lowest prices on over 1000 tours and experiences Australia Wide! Thank you for visiting our site and leaving a comment. Select 'name/URL' if you do not have a google or other profile please. Thank you for your time and effort in sharing comments!