So we have all spent the last few days discussing what we are going to do when we win the $70 million lotto jackpot AND then find out that no one has won and it will jackpot to a ridiculous $100 000 000!The concept of this amount of money is hard to imagine however it certainly changes your priorities from trying to pay out some debt and set your self up, as well as help out your family, to include some crazy fun and luxurious lifestyle changes.
So what would you do with it all?
I would like to think that I do all of the things that were already on my bucket list first (in case I get all distracted and forget what it was I really wanted before I got rich!). On this note I think that writing a bucket list before the next draw is a good idea. So what do I really want to do before I die?
Bucket List (my Australian top 8)
1. Tandem Skydive (beach landing preferred 14000ft with DVD and photos for proof!)
2. Dive with the Great White Sharks
3. Visit each of the wine regions in Australia to taste wine, eat cheese (+ designated driver)
4. Scuba dive at each of the famous diving points including wrecks and reefs
5. Sail around the Whitsunday Islands
6. Abseil and canyon the Blue Mountains (during the warmer months)
7. Visit many of the islands - Green and Fitzroy, Phillip, Rottnest, Whitsundays, Fraser etc..
8. Visit Uluru and take a hot air balloon ride over the desert
So that was my Australian bucket list, my International one is huge. I want to go to every country before I die so that is another 200 bucket lists right there. Maybe with my winnings I will hire a bucket list director : )
What is on your bucket list?
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT LAST MINUTE DEALS ON TOURS AUSTRALIA
No comments:
Post a Comment
Do It Tour offers lowest prices on over 1000 tours and experiences Australia Wide! Thank you for visiting our site and leaving a comment. Select 'name/URL' if you do not have a google or other profile please. Thank you for your time and effort in sharing comments!