Saturday, 3 September 2011

The convenience... buying gifts online!

Surely I am not the only person who finds that it is Fathers Day tomorrow and they have not posted a gift to a father that has no chance of arriving in time even if posted yesterday?

There is only one choice and that is to buy a voucher or book an experience online and email it through. I have always felt that vouchers can take away that personalisation of the gift, whereas an actual booking shows that you have really thought about what you wanted to give someone.

With a father living out of town some of the options I have purchased over the years include: white water rafting, snorkel day tour, bridge climb, movie tickets, jet ski hire and a wine tour.

I actually usually end up emailing the voucher because I need it to arrive that day.

What are your favourite last minute gifts that you can buy online for instant confirmation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do It Tour offers lowest prices on over 1000 tours and experiences Australia Wide! Thank you for visiting our site and leaving a comment. Select 'name/URL' if you do not have a google or other profile please. Thank you for your time and effort in sharing comments!