Thursday, 8 September 2011

Are people like bears... do they hibernate for the Winter?

Well it looks as though not everyone agrees. I thought that a full day abseiling and canyoning in the Blue Mountains was a great opportunity for a day out with friends however it turns out that not everybody was up for some adventure. Responses I received from my very last minute text message included "Well if we are down that way would we be better off taking a wine tour?" and "My knee has been playing up a little."

After some thinking I came to the conclusion that we are a little like bears in that we hibernate for the Winter and just take a little warming up to get going.

So I have finally convinced the group to all come along however we have booked for October so that we can make full use of the Summer canyoning options - which means we will get wet...yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do It Tour offers lowest prices on over 1000 tours and experiences Australia Wide! Thank you for visiting our site and leaving a comment. Select 'name/URL' if you do not have a google or other profile please. Thank you for your time and effort in sharing comments!